What Fit & fly offers:
Personal training sessions to fit each person’s individual needs, goals and fitness levels.
These sessions are not only designed to get you looking good but more importantly get you feeling good. Focus is placed on confidence building and working towards a positive mindset to help you achieve your goals.
- Body weight training, conditioning and resistance
- Cardio endurance and high intensity
- Stability and balance
- Mobility, agility and flexibility
- Pre & post natal
- Circuits: A fun, motivational way to workout using a variety of training methods and exercises. Get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself.
- Kettlebells: Combines both strength and cardio training, improves functional strength and flexibility, as well as working stability. Gives a varied, full body workout every time.
- HIIT: Consists of short bursts of high intensity exercises followed by a short recovery. Improves heart health, increases metabolism and burns calories. It will get you sweating in no time.
- Pre & post natal: A safe way to keep you exercising both pre and post natal, preparing the body and getting the body back on track.
Mobility and stretching
- Mobility increases blood flow to the muscles and allows them muscles to work more effectively. Good flexibility in the muscles and mobility throughout the joints will improve performance in all physical activity and will help to prevent injury.
- One-to-one sessions focusing on improving total body strength. Punch, skip and kick your way to improve your endurance and strength.
- Workshops, one-to-one classes and group sessions specialising in hip hop and commercial dance. Free yourself, find your own individual style and get down to bangin' beats.